Water is life, and clean water means health.
- Audrey Hepburn
Despite the inherent complexity surrounding issues of water quality, it is actually quite easy for you to get involved in helping build a brighter future for Lake Champlain and all who depend on it.
Things you can do that take 5 minutes or less
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Share our important Facebook posts
- Signup for email updates
- Write a letter, send an email, or make a call to your representative
- Support LCI everytime you shop online or search the web by signing up for Amazon Smile, GoodShop, and GoodSearch
- Read a tip and learn how you can do small things that make a big difference
Other ways to help out
- Learn more about the lake. Knowledge is power!
- Become BLUE certified
- Learn the basics of what’s threatening your water
- Schedule a school talk through our Healthy Waters, Healthy Children program.
- Volunteer in the office or at an event
- Participate in one of our events
- Host a Tea and Talk or organize a group presentation. Contact our Program Director Juliana Dixon for more information.